Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Rabu, 11 Mac 2009

Tag ijah

tag pertama aku sjk tlibat ngn dunia blog ni
The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 6 people.



i am... a teacher
I really to...kiss n hug my mum :( (i miss to do it)





My favourite place...my home



My favourite thing...my shoes(sama plak ngn ijah)



My favourite drink...dutch lady chocolate


My favourite food...black forest cake(aku dah xsk nasi..wakakaka)


I live in...seksyen 11 kota damansara


I was born in...kg tualang, kuala krai(xde pun gmbr kgku.huhuhu)

where i study...universiti teknologi malaysia(UTM)





my favourite story...saving private ryan


my hobby is....surfing internet




i wish i will be a ...isteri solehah pada suamiku(i hope so)



dah siap pun...waaaaa..4hari masa aku amik utk siapkan tag ni.buat ngn insyirah,faham2 je la.ni kat kg..ada org tlg jg.blh la surf intnt lama skit.ijah, nik..aku dah byr utang korang ye


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan